As the world’s largest search engine, it’s no surprise that Google Ads is an effective way to reach new customers. But what makes it so effective? Here are some amazing facts and statistics about Google Ads:
- More than 1 billion people use Google search every day (Internet Live Stats)
- Google holds a 66% share of the global search market (Net Market Share)
- Google Ads is used by more than 5 million businesses (Google)
- Google Ads generates $32.2 billion in annual revenue for Google (eMarketer)
- 97% of consumers say they search on Google for local buying decisions (BrightLocal)
These facts and statistics show that Google Ads is an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Not only does it have a vast audience, but it is also highly effective in generating leads and sales. If you’re not using Google Ads to reach new customers, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
In this article, we’ll discuss what makes Google Ads an effective way to reach new customers. By the end of this article, you’ll know why Google Ads is such an effective way to reach new customers and grow your business.
Let’s get started!
Google Ads is an effective way to reach new customers. Not only does it allow you to target a wide range of potential customers, but it also provides you with a range of tools to measure your success. In addition, Google Ads is constantly evolving, with new features and opportunities being added all the time. As a result, it is an extremely effective way to reach new customers and grow your business.
Google Ads statistics 2022
- 97% of Google users say they use Google to find local businesses
- 56% of consumers say they would not consider using a business that did not have an online presence
- 61% of consumers say they are more likely to contact a business that has online advertisements
Amazing facts about Google ads
- Google ads reach 80% of internet users worldwide
- Over 3 million businesses use Google ads
- Google ads are clicked on more than 10 billion times per day
Effectiveness of Google ads
- 92% of marketers say that online advertising is effective for their business
- 46% of marketers say that online advertising is very effective for their business
- 69% of small businesses say that online advertising is effective for their business
The success rate of Google ads
- 93% of marketers say that their campaign was successful in meeting their goals
- 96% of marketers say that they would recommend online advertising to other businesses
Stats show that ads lead to more online purchases
A recent study of online purchasing behavior revealed some interesting insights into the role of advertising in e-commerce. The research showed that, on average, users who were exposed to advertisements were significantly more likely to make a purchase than those who were not. Furthermore, the data showed that ads had a particularly strong impact on buyers who were considered to be “in-market” for a particular product or service. In other words, ads appear to be especially effective at driving conversions among users who are already interested in making a purchase. This suggests that advertising can play an important role in nudging shoppers toward a sale. While the results of this study should be interpreted with caution, they provide preliminary evidence that ads can have a significant impact on online purchasing behavior.
Ads are also a great way to increase brand awareness
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses need to find ways to stand out from the crowd and get their products and services noticed. One effective way to do this is through advertising. By running ads in print, online, or on television, businesses can reach a wide audience and raise awareness of their brand. In addition, ads can be targeted to specific demographics, making it easier to reach potential customers who are most likely to be interested in what you have to offer. While there are many ways to market your business, advertising is an essential tool that can help you reach your goals.
Customers are more likely to click on ads that are relevant to their interests
People engage with content that is relevant to their interests. If they see an ad that speaks to them, they are more likely to click on it. This is why it is important for businesses to target their ads to specific audiences. By doing so, they can ensure that their ads are reaching the people who are most likely to be interested in what they have to offer. Of course, this is not always easy to do. Businesses must have a good understanding of their target audience and what they are looking for. However, the effort is worth it, as businesses that create relevant ads are more likely to see a return on their investment.